Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the Team that provides world-class charging systems for electric cars, buses and trucks. Our goal is to lay a foundation for the future of smarter, reliable and emission-free mobility. We do this from Kraków, where our center of innovation is located. As an embedded Quality Assurance Framework Developer you will contribute to building complex charging systems for electric cars, buses and trucks with the best soft- and hardware. You will design and implement test framework in both software and hardware components to perform various (simulation) tests to ensure that software runs correctly on electric vehicle charging systems. In order to guarantee safety, all features must be correct and you must realize that even the smallest software changes affect the functionality of the hardware.
- Understanding the right time and place to do test automation
- Design, create, implement and test framework for SW test automation. Identify and design hardware supporting various tests based on framework application
- Collaborate with Requirements Engineer and Product Owner to maintain high quality of requirements for test automation platform
- Report the status of execution to team and stakeholders
- At least a professional education diploma in electrical engineering, computer science or related
- Experience in hardware design and testing of embedded systems or other electrical equipment, additionally network design and troubleshooting
- Familiarity of EVSE charging protocols and interfaces: ISO 15118, DIN 70121, CCS and Chademo
- Familiarity of Azure DevOps, test frameworks
- Open mind and curiosity
- Advanced English technical language, both written and oral
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate