Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Seeking a highly motivated, Networking Professional to provide Leadership and management for the of in the global NOC (Network Operations Center). Primary tasks include managing Network Team to ensure that the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met, managing escalations, proposing improvement plans to enhance the infrastructure and associated processes, acting as the global escalation point, optimise the team’s functions, performing regular reporting for faults and against pre-defined SLAs. Retaining close relationships with the other global network & security teams as well as partners and vendors, as well as business case creation, inputs into budgeting/forecasting exercise, etc.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum 5-7 years leadership and management experience, including experience leading large teams at the global level; experience leading virtual teams
- Experience in leading technical teams including Networks & Cybersecurity Engineers & Architects deployed across the globe
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication, etc.)
- At least 7 years of managing large scale network
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills with solid track record in leading solutioning teams
- Proven track record of innovative problem solving that improves business performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to transform the Business needs into the technical requirements
- Ability to effectively deliver business outcomes
- Proven ability to build high performing teams in a high paced and demanding virtual environment
- Strong Technical background in order to understand business requirements and be able to translate them to technical requirements.
- Capacity to challenge the technical team and their solutions in order to identify potential improvement areas of the designs & solutions.
What duties will help you grow?
- Working on LAN & WAN networks budgets
- Direct responsibility for Networking & Cybersecurity projects at the global level
- Leading NOC Engineers & Architects across India, Poland, LATAM regions, and USA
- Reporting to Head of Global Networks & Telephony
- Leading various BIDs & RFPs processes from Business as well as Technical standpoint
- Designing policies and architectures around Networking & Cybersecurity areas
- Developing, creating, and maintaining overall network, switching, routing, cybersecurity architecture and design documentation & inventory assets list
- Acting as the main Escalation point for Network & Cybersecurity incidents, outages, and threats
- Managing relationships with vendors & suppliers both internal and externally.
- Managing relationships with global ISPs
- review with network team lead and ensure the SLA are met
- working with the team to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- client management. Liaising with high profile client representatives in case of escalations. Streamline solution discussions, etc.
- running workshops and brainstorming sessions
- recruiting talent
- Evaluating, processing, and approving client’s security design policies and conditions
- Participating in Client as well as internal CAB meetings and assisting Business in approving technical solutions.
- Providing various documents in the scope of technical SOW to assist with compliance activities related to the network & cybersecurity towers
- Leading Innovations initiatives & technology operations.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, [email protected], Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c