Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to end-to-end user stories in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Work in a true DevOps team – we build and own the entire stack, and endeavour to automate as much as possible.
- Drive design and implementation of new digital features.
- Ensure quality of product (code reviews, unit tests, automated tests).
- Troubleshoot issues from initial investigation to fixing.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders (business, other teams, end-users, support).
- Work with high quality standards on international projects.
- Analyze and estimate tasks.
- Learn new technologies and tools and help the product team to create innovative new solutions.
Who you are
- A solid technical background. 1+ years of hands on experience designing and developing enterprise-wide commercial software.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
- Experience in Object-Orientated Design.
- Programming and debugging experience with C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns, MVC and MVP is a must.
- Experience in developing multi-tier applications.
- Experience with utilizing software development tools and best practices, i.e. Visual Studio, TDD, unit and integration tests.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good understanding and knowledge of SQL.
- Good command of English (both written and spoken).
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.