Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do
You will work in partnership with business users of Oracle Value Chain Planning (VCP) applications, acting as a technical analyst, solution architect and developer. You will direct & coordinate requirements with multiple stakeholder teams to achieve a clear and descriptive set of requirements and deliver product functionality by balancing customer need with business strategy, minimized defects, and technical debt.
In this role, your priority is seamless integration and alignment of perspectives from a broad set of stakeholders including but not limited to: Supply Chain Planners, Demand Planners, Commercial Team, Application Managers, Development teams, Technical Product Owners and Technical Architects.
You’ll do the following:
- Work with cross-functional (process, design, build, test), international teams to deliver enhancements in Oracle ASCP and Oracle Demantra.
- Own the short-term product roadmap and it’s integration into a larger application or strategic roadmap.
- Engage continuously with customers and stakeholders to understand their business goals and motivating factors.
- Demonstrate ability to influence customers and product managers through credible knowledge and experience, persuasion and influencing skills.
- Lead customer and stakeholder interviews to align product designs.
- Own the product backlog; continuously groom and ensure that an agreed scope is always ready to move into development.
- Lead the product development team; facilitate discussions, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; owner of functional or technical product design.
- Understand and follow the proscribed governance process and development methodology for product development.
- Translate unstructured or ambiguous requests into actionable user stories and work units through problem decomposition and planning.
- Demonstrate substantial experience with the technology stack and its impact on the final product.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent knowledge or experience.
- Technical expert in Oracle eBS proved by delivering multiple customizations and reports based on Oracle eBS data in the area of Supply Chain Management.
- Proved technical expertise in the underlying design and architecture of Oracle EBS, especially VCP and logistic modules.
- Very good knowledge of PL/SQL language.
- Proficiency in writing robust SQL queries.
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL tuning techniques.
- Technical knowledge of Oracle BI EE is a strong advantage.
- Strong Business Analysis skills and ability to translate requirements to enterprise software features.
- Familiarity with waterfall and iterative software implementation approaches.
- Have initiative to explore alternate technologies and approaches to solving problems.
- Ability to take ownership of medium sized or incompletely defined tasks.
- Deliver while mentoring and helping junior team members.
- Ensure understanding of issues and presents clear rationale. Able to speak to mutual needs and win-win solutions. Uses two-way communication to influence outcomes and ongoing results.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective team building and problem solving abilities.
- Persist to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks.
- Push yourself for results; pushes others for results through team spirit and exhibiting role model behavior
- Skilled in breaking down problems and estimating efforts.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.