Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
We are looking for an R&D Front End Developer to join our team to take part in creation of web application hosted in Azure cloud. Person we need would take a leading role in developing this application and will be responsible for maintaining it, extending with new features and bringing the new solutions to make it actual to current technical trends.
Location: This role can be done fully remotely from anywhere in Poland
Please be advised that Polish language is not needed.
You are responsible for
- Developing new modules for existing Angular Web Application
- Refactoring/rewriting existing old modules, unifying them to newer ones
- Checking pull requests from other team members
- Supporting less experienced colleagues in their work
- Taking part in refinements and suggest solutions for the new features
- Validating designs delivered by creative team and providing estimations for implementation
- Expert knowledge and experience of Angular 5 through 9
- HTML, SCSS, BEM
- Awareness of client-side performance considerations
- Experience in translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- UX sensibilities
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect web applications to backend services
- Communicative English
- Experience with systems integration
- Knowledge or desire to learn Node.js scripts that are used in CI/CD
- Knowledge or desire to learn basic Jenkins jobs configuration
- Knowledge or desire to learn basic Azure cloud functions related with web UI apps
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Familiar with JIRA, Git.
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.