PHP Fullstack Dev MID/SENIOR
Joining Droptica means:
- Work with clients from all over the world.
- Possibility of developing and promoting Open Source software.
- Work in one of the best companies that deliver big websites based on Drupal.
- Regular trainings: access to video materials, books, internal trainings.
- Yearly budget for individual education.
- Focus on quality of work (code review, retro, architecture planning. etc.)
- Clear rules (you choose how you are billed and how many hours you work)
- Support from teammates, pleasant atmosphere and frequent team-building meetings in many Polish cities
- Free health service (PZU) and 50 % surcharge on Multisport cart.
- A comfortable workplace, with areas for relaxation (table football, ping-pong, darts, playstation, board games) and quality equipment.
- Help with relocation
- Once a year, the opportunity to benefit from a one-week trip to an office of your choice, at the company’s expense
- MID: B2B: PLN 9 500 – 12 800 net.
- SENIOR: B2B: PLN 12 300 – 18 500 net.
Wrocław, Gdańsk, Toruń, Rzeszów or 100% remotely from Poland
- You have a minimum of (3 years if you apply for mid, 6 if you apply for senior) of commercial experience in creating web applications or websites using PHP
- You know minmum one of the following technologies: Drupal, Symfony, Laravel.
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS/jQuery and SQL
- You can easily communicate in English (level B2)
If you don’t know, we will teach you:
- Git, Docker.
- Drupal, Symfony, Laravel.
- Jenkins, Ansible.
- Linux system (LAMP basics).
- Command line, bash.
- JS frameworks (Angular, React, Vue).
What you will be working on:
- Development of new web applications based on PHP (Drupal, Symfony, Laravel) – fullstack.
- Development of existing web applications and large websites.
- Application development for large multinational corporations as well as small and medium-sized companies, a large cross-section of clients.
- Architecture planning for new applications and websites.