Hello Project Management Expert!
Join us to deliver innovative projects to international clients. You will be working in a digital consulting company focused on creating a meaningful change! Our offices are in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Berlin and Madeira, so you can work with us in our Lublin or Warsaw office, or even remotely.
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience of working in a digital agency, software house or a similar environment, having delivered web and mobile solutions to multiple external clients in a fast-paced environment.
Project Managers at Frontkom are business and technology consultants with a wide spectrum of abilities and knowledge, driven by a commercial mindset. You will have great autonomy in managing and decision-making, and a strong support of our senior international team. We champion freedom and accountability.
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists – designers, developers and business consultants supporting each other, working in a collaborative, international environment, and championing diversity. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, JS and many more technologies.
Joining Frontkom means
- 10 500-14 000 PLN net monthly pay on B2B (UoP possible)
- delivery of innovative and ambitious digital products for the global market and startups – we work to drive digital innovation especially for education, healthcare and climate impact focused organizations.
- ability to develop and implement your solutions and ideas – we work in small agile teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- educational budgets, and the possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program – get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague
- weekly English and Norwegian lessons for volunteers
- fruits and beverages and social events
- sports card co-financing and an option to join Compensa group medical insurance
- ensuring growth for our clients by managing the agile delivery of digital solutions for them – typically web and mobile applications and websites
- close cooperation with key clients to understand their needs, get data-driven insights and suggest optimal solutions as their guide and digital partner
- taking responsibility for meeting your projects’ business requirements, supervising projects economy, planning and coordinating project teams’ work
- cooperation with a team of consultants, analysts, designers, developers and testers in order to improve the quality of delivery and internal processes
- a PM at Frontkom typically manages from one big to 4-5 small projects.
Required qualifications and skills
- at least 2 years of experience at digital agencies, software houses or very similar environment
- at least 3 years of experience in agile IT project management
- knowledge of Agile software development principles
- experience in using project management tools (JIRA or similar)
- great communication and negotiating skills
- strong leadership and coaching skills
- accuracy and self-reliance
- understanding the mode of operations of websites, web and mobile applications, general knowledge of IT, knowledge of general web development and/or UX design principles
- good knowledge of Google Docs
- great command of written and spoken English C1
Nice to have skills
- understanding of usability and accessibility
- knowledge of SEO, SEM and web analytics
- experience in key account management and business development
- Agile, Scrum Master or Product Owner certificates
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume via form.