We are looking for an experienced Lead Software Engineer who has experience with developing data analytics software. He or she needs to have experience with combining various data sources and work with a large amount of data, as well as being able to lead a small group of more junior engineers. We do a project for our client who is a big product company offering software for the financial and insurance sectors. This is a completely new project created from scratch, led by an experienced architect located in the US, while the whole development team will be working from Krakow. Our client wants to build a new central data analytics environment for their internal use. If it sounds good do not hesitate to apply!
- Very good understanding of various databases types (RDBMS and non-RDBMS)
- Good level of Python (ideally including pySpark and pandas)
- Experience with BigData technologies (Spark, Hadoop)
- Experience with event/message streaming (Kafka/RabbitMQ)
- Some exposure to various cloud platforms
- Good knowledge of English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Kafka, RabbitMQ, Amazon Web Service (AWS), Azure, REST- nice to have
- Work as a technical lead for an independent team
- Design and implement technical solutions
- Provide mentoring to more junior team members
- Define the technical development process (code review standards etc)
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!