Grape Up is a consulting & technology company helping enterprises create the most important applications by leveraging AI & cloud-native technologies and modern ways of delivering software. Our current projects are based on cooperation with international clients from various industries.
These opportunities empower you to impact the way every project is run and developed. Your advice will directly affect customers’ decisions regarding technologies and solutions. We are looking for a flexible person who reacts quickly to changes. We appreciate lifelong learners and explorers eager to innovate.
Currently, together with our car rental client, we are developing and modernizing a platform that supports resource and fleet management activities. This solution is a powerful tool in the automotive industry and helps our car rental client to act faster, better and safer.
- Design and build Cloud-Native Applications using Java and Spring
- Create world-class solutions using modern microservices-based architectures
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle: design, build, deploy, test, release, and support
- Cooperate with other Dev teams to optimize and improve solutions integration
- Make technical and design decisions for microservices projects
- 3+ years of professional experience with ‣ Spring and Java
- Experience with relational databases
- Good knowledge of cloud-native applications and microservice-based architectures
- Very good command of English for daily communication with the client’s team (B2+/C1)
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Data Lake
- Familiarity with AWS
- Familiarity with Big Data processing