Senior Database Administrator
You will be a good match if You:
- Have experience in database analysis, development and reporting.
- Have strong understanding of database concepts including normalization, optimization, etc.
- Have working knowledge of Oracle including stored procedures, triggers, index optimization, backup and recovery
- Are able to design, write or re-engineer database scripts to enhance functionality of system
- Are able to establish standards for configuring databases and monitor adherence.
- Have experience at installing and configuring database management software, translating database design and diagnosing database performance issues
- Have Unix/Linux experience on user level
You get extra points for:
- Knowledge of Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
- Python or other dynamic languages programming skills like Bash or Perl
As a part of our team You will be responsible for:
- Designing database structures for new app features and reviews those designed by developers (tables, columns etc.)
- Writing SQL queries for new features and reviews those written by developers
- Solving stability and performance problems between the application and the database
- Set up databases for new customer implementations
- Managing database structure and code versions
- Creating DB standards and coding conventions
- Introducing, implementing and managing mechanisms of database code versioning
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
I hereby give my consent to have my personal data included in the submitted documents processed by SMT Software Services S.A., BLStream S.A., intive GmbH and by their customers, as deemed necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process, including processing such data in the future for the same purposes. I hereby confirm that my consent is given voluntarily and that I am aware of the rights granted to me under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Dz.U. 2016 r. item 922, as amended).”
intive is: SMTSoftware Services + BLStream + intive GmbH