Sybase DB Administrator
Job ID: Sybase/DB/Admin/WRO/0417/CJ
You will be a good match if you:
- Have 5 years DBA experience, preferably as a Production Support DBA ,
- Have experience in supporting multiple teams within a business
- Have experience with Sybase DB
You get extra points for:
- Knowledge of SAP ASE 12.5.x/15.x, Repserver 15.x
- Experience with Linux in a multi-domain environment including basic commands and Shell scripting
- Sybase performance and tuning skills including server configuration and tracing facilities
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing Sybase DB related Incident and change tickets via SNOW
- Managing Storage capacity for the assigned Databases.
- Working with various stakeholders i.e. platform, storage, N/W etc. during Incident situation and help in restoring the services.
- Providing on-call support for Production issues during non-business hours.
- Performing DB release management task plus any DB Infrastructure changes over the weekend.
- Working with Application team to help them in diagnosing the performance issues and provide solutions.
- Managing Problem tasks associated with their assigned DBs and ensure the issues don’t repeat in the environment.
- Working with Client on DB Migration, patching, upgrades etc.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
I hereby give my consent to have my personal data included in the submitted documents processed by SMT Software Services S.A., BLStream S.A., intive GmbH and by their customers, as deemed necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process, including processing such data in the future for the same purposes. I hereby confirm that my consent is given voluntarily and that I am aware of the rights granted to me under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Dz.U. 2016 r. item 922, as amended).
intive is: SMTSoftware Services + BLStream + intive GmbH