Come and find your career at our Krakow Studio. We aim for our stack to be the best-performing in the industry across the key pillars of Front End, Back End, QA and Art.
We’re a fun-loving, agile and fair team with a lot of experience who aim to disrupt the market via the use of industry leading technology. Our team has a diverse range of backgrounds and is gathered from multiple top firms such as: Cisco, Oracle, Comarch, Electrolux, WilliamHill, Bettson, Bet365, Heineken and many more…
If you want to do amazing things every day in a fun, collaborative and open environment then read on and get in touch with us.
We are searching for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Back End stack: MySQL, Java, Docker, Redis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Kafka, Cassandra, Kubernetes, Cloud
- Provision and automate monitoring of Infrastructure in Cloud – Kubernetes as a Service, Kafka K8s Operator, Postgres K8s Operator etc.
- Provision data ingesting and analyses tools stack on K8s – Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Beam
- Implement backups policies and tools
- Develop data-based applications
At least 2 years of experience in the following areas:
- Managing multi-availability, multi-region cloud environments
- Good configuration management and infrastructure as code skills
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools
- Skillful with one of the scripting or compiled languages (Python, Java, Go or Rust)
- Good knowledge of Terraform
- Experience with data, backups and restoration procedures
- Nice to have – Kubernetes, Kafka, Spark, Beam
Nice to have
- Experience in gaming or casino industry
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Passion for games
As a Kalambian working out of our Krakow Studio you will get the following benefits:
- Private healthcare
- Subsidized Sport Card / MultiSport
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Bike parking
- Individual learning space
- Chillout / Game room
- Large friendly and fully equipped kitchen
If you want to be part of the next great success story, then contact us and we’ll get the ball rolling.