The EDA Operations team is primarily responsible for the smooth operation of ETL, BI and Big data systems and applications.
We are looking to hire an energetic, customer oriented and technically talented and experienced Cognos Administrator to help support mission critical infrastructure in a 24/7, dynamic and fast-paced environment. This includes working closely with Development and Architecture teams and internal customers.
You will be:
- Administering, configuring, tuning, and maintaining Cognos BI 10 & 11.xx in non-prod and Production environments
- Performing daily Cognos activities, such as report/package/cube deployments, managing users access, monitoring schedules, and monitoring overall system
- Working with Cognos developers, IBM support, database administrators, and other IT operations resources to troubleshoot issues and ensure the system is working properly
- Managing Cognos servers, including applying patches
- Working closely with the report developers to manage deployments and security throughout the environment
- Researching, assessing, and implementing Cognos best practices
- Creating and maintaining Cognos user roles/permissions, working closely with the Active Directory Team
- Analyzing Cognos and other server/system logs on a daily basis to identify and proactively resolve those issues
- Acting as the technical expert for support and enhancement issues
- Designing, developing, testing, and maintaining Cognos infrastructure as necessary
- Setting up new database connections and security procedures
- Providing technical and functional expertise on development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 2+ years of experience working on Congnos administration
- Knowledge of Cognos architecture design and implementation
- Strong design, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Implementing application migrations to cloud providers
- Identify and recommend applications for implementation or migration to cloud services
- Experience in managing AWS cloud services like EC2/S3/RDS etc is a huge plus.
Why it is worth working with us?
- profit from our VIP medical package with free travel insurance and dental care, sport medicine, life insurance and Benefit System
- lift your qualifications through challenging tasks, knowledge sharing sessions, wide range of trainings and get technical certification reimbursement-
- work in modern office with comfortable location, no dress code, flexible working time and get additional day off
- use your car or bike to get to the office; free of charge parking lot for employees
- enjoy friendly atmosphere, free gifts for employees and explore new technologies at our Innovation Lab
- recommend your friends and get a very attractive referral bonus