See our Internal Hiring Process on the People Team intranet.
We offer you an opportunity to join Sabre Capacity Management team. Capacity Management has responsibility to analyze, plan and optimize the IT infrastructure consumed by Sabre’s mission critical systems. Capacity Management Team has an exciting opportunity for an expert Systems Performance Analyst in Krakow. The Systems Performance Analyst is a pivotal role in the organization with responsibility for performance and capacity engineering Sabre’s core mid-range systems. The System Performance Analyst role will provide the candidate with the opportunity to work with a variety of people at all levels both technical and managerial across the enterprise.
- Develop performance reports across essential distributed environments
- Develop capacity demand forecasts based on historical trends and future business projects
- Analyze and model computing environments to generate capacity recommendations and plans
- Define meaningful metrics and processes for scaling and sizing business demands
- Ensure requirements for reliability and availability are met in capacity sizing and planning
- Proficiency in mathematical analyses and statistics
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Knowledge of LINUX/UNIX operating system performance metrics and principles
- Knowledge of virtualization and distributed computing systems
- Proficient in data analysis and problem solving
- Technical experience in Data Analysis.
- Knowledge of Cloud Services (GCP preferable)
- Experience in statistical analysis tools (Examples: Excel, Minitab, R, Python , SQL)
- Ability to build analytical models and forecast capacity needs
- Capacity planning or performance management experience in a distributed computing environment
- Application and system performance tuning experience
Why is it worth working with us?
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
Paid time off
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
Health and wellness
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process.