Visit Leading SAFe® 4.5 class with SAFe Agilist (SA) certification on October 9-10, 2018 in Krakow, Poland.
Become a Lean Agile change agent within your enterprise.
SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework) is a lifeline for enterprises which makes their steps toward Agility. SAFe® provides full guidance on how to organize your work in Lean Agile way not only on team level based on Scrum or Kanban but also covers all levels of organization like Program, Portfolio etc.
SAFe® provides instruments for coordination between teams resolving dependencies, achieving transparency and alignment in scaled projects. In these cases, special tuned solutions are needed to help your organization fully benefit from all advantages of Agility such as flexibility, synchronizing, and lean approach toward complex challenges.
What is the target audience?
- Change agents, who are involved in Agile transformation processes in scaled enterprises
- Product Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Project Leaders
During the class, the participants will not only learn theoretical principles of the SAFe® framework but will train and polish their new-gained skills during practical exercises and real-life simulations.
The class is based on SAFe® 4.5 version and will run in English.
Kseniya Kobryn (UA) – founder of the Agile Space platform, Agile coach at Symphony Solutions, Certified Scrum Professional and SAFe® 4.5 Program Consultant
The training will cover the following topics
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe® Principles
- Implementing an Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Coordinating Large Value Streams
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
What you get from the training
- Deep understanding of Agile-Lean fundamentals and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Comprehensive knowledge of how to build an Agile Portfolio
- Skills of leading and executing Agile Release Trains
- Roadmap on how to drive and guide Agile transformation at enterprise scale, support Agile teams, programs, and program portfolio management
- At the end of the class, all participants will be able to pass the test which will designate them as certified SAFe®0 Agilist (SA) by Scaled Agile
Perks and bonuses for attendees
- Two full days of the training led by the experienced coach
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Class agenda verified by Scaled Academy
- One free attempt to take the SAFe®Agilist Certification Examination (fee is included in the class fee)
- One-year membership with Scaled Agile
- Free full SAFe® Agilist manual from Scaled Agile Framework
600 EUR – Early Birds until 7th of September;
700 EUR – regular price
When: October 9-10, 2018, 09:00 – 17:00 (incl. breaks)
Where: O3 Business Campus, City Space, 1st floor, ul. Opolska 114, 31-323 Krakow
Rejestracja i dodatkowe informacje: