Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit 2023
The 9th edition of the Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit coming soon! Let’s go HYBRID!
29th March 2023, ONLINE/ONSITE IN WARSAW, 30th March 2023 ONLINE - choose your desired method of participation in our conference!
Edition 2023 will be exceptional - BIGGER and BETTER!
Join us at the Big Data Tech Warsaw Summit 2023 Hybrid Edition – an independent conference with purely technical speeches in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, Streaming and Real-Time Analytics, Data Strategy and ROI, Data Engineering, Architecture Operations &Cloud. Listen to the speeches from our renowned speakers, examine the practical case studies and engage in technical presentations.
We look forward to seeing you in Warsaw or online!
What to expect from this year's edition?
- Over 90 outstanding speakers - forecasters and experts who work with Big Data at the top data-driven companies!
- Over 500 participants, Big Data geeks from all over the world!
- 6 various paths that cover the most important and up-to-date aspects of Big Data!
- Over 20 round-table discussions to exchange experiences!
- Technical and practical workshops!
- Networking meetings - opportunity for networking and conversation at an additional informal evening event for all conference attendees!
- Exhibitors Stands/Pages - learn about some of the newest technologies and meet some of the best suppliers of technology and services in Big Data field!
- 4 parallel tracks on the 1st day of the conference, and 3 parallel tracks on the 2nd day of the conference - to select the most interesting topics for participants!
- Practical discussion panels - which will include prominent experts and practitioners from the world of big data!
Broaden your knowledge with our speakers:
- Living in Perfect Harmony - Where Music and Machine Learning Meet - Yama Anin Aminof, Data Sciencist, Meta
- Is the MLOps tooling the same as the DevOps tooling? - Tomasz Dudek, Solutions Architect, Chaos Gears
- Ask Questions First, How We Flipped The Data Lake On It's Head, Josef Goldstein Head of R&D, Data Engineering Infrastructure, Wix.com
- Influence of NLP in External social media data - Sasekumar Malliga- Boopathi, Senior IT professional, Roche
- How to make money with free data - Tomek Mierzwa, Founder and Chief Data, Wizard
- AI for Anomaly Detection and Root Cause Analysis in network area - Marzena Ołubek, Expert R&D, Data Scientist, Orange Polska S.A.
- Lean Recommendation Systems - The Road from “Hacky” PoCs to “Fancy” NNs - Stefan Vujović, Senior Data Scientist, FREE NOW
Join the workshop day (28th April, ONSITE):
Visit our website - review the agenda, get to know our speakers and find out what else we prepared for you this year!
Join the conference participants and take advantage of the special promotion! With the code "NAZWA PATRONA" you will get 10% of discount!