EDGE: A global undergraduate STEM Conference
- We welcome papers from all STEM areas, as well as papers from computational social science.
- Make sure to keep your abstract pithy and to the point, and respect the hard 300 word word-limit.
Paper Submission guideline
- Citation: Your paper should follow one of the standard citation formats (MLA, APA, Chicago, etc.) clearly and consistently. Uncited work and poorly cited work will be immediately barred from consideration.
- Length: 5000 word hard-limit.
- Title: Feel free to title your paper itself as you like. However, be sure to title your file using the format: LASTNAME.FIRSTNAME.SUBJECT-AREA.TITLE (e.g. Smith.Bob.Biology.The Evolution of Tool Use in Primates)
- Please submit your abstract and paper to [email protected]
- Length: Hard 15 minute-limit for the presentation, and 5-10 minutes for Q and A.
- Presentation style: We strongly encourage the use of a slide deck. If you are presenting with a deck, make sure to share the deck via email with us beforehand.
EDGE is a global non-profit undergraduate conference, which welcomes submissions of student research from all areas of STEM. The overarching aim of this conference is to give students a platform where they are able to showcase their original research in different STEM fields, encourage dialogue, and thereby promote the practice of STEM research more generally. Furthermore, by inviting established researchers in different fields as keynote speakers, we look to provide an opportunity for students to learn about the value and inner workings of academia, and grow their academic network.