Everything you always wanted to know about Women in IT (but were afraid to ask)
IT is a great industry to work in.
With flexible time and place of work, above-average salaries, and most importantly – endless growth opportunities, it attracts plenty of ambitious and creative people.
- Yet, why is it still such a male-dominated sector?
- What stops women from pursuing their careers in IT?
- What’s it really like to work in IT?
We know many talented ladies, who found their way in IT and we’d love you to meet them.
Let’s start with a Q&A session!
Ask your questions HERE: https://forms.gle/QtRsEhV42skjwU3E9
If you’re thinking about joining IT or would simply like to exchange experiences, come join us on Zoom on 24.06.2021 at 4 pm.
It’s an hour for you, ladies!
- Feel free to ask #Cloudinary coders – Sveta & Raya – anything you’d like to know about their daily work, motivations, or challenges.
- The session will be moderated by Mateusz Bryła, Tech Lead at Codete, working in the Cloudinary project.
Main partner: Women in Technology
Register for free here: http://bit.ly/women-in-it-cloudinary-event-registration