Factoring - Open Mic Night
- 5:30 pm - Doors open
Refreshments and Networking
- 6:00 pm - Welcome address
Piotr Serwin & Michał Krokosz, Fintech Trends Poland
- 6:05 pm - Presentations (3)
(1) Rafał Chraboł - CEO, Smart Faktor - Executive in Finance, Agile Project Manager, IT/Blockchain Professional. Several years of finance experience, but also an experienced operations manager. He has been involved in finance since 2000. He worked for EFL S.A. (Credit Agricole group), where he was repeatedly awarded and honored for performance. Between 2003 and 2008, he held the position of Business Unit Director.
(2) Jakub Ananicz - CEO, Faktorama - online platform for auction of invoices. Graduate of Warsaw School of Economics in the field of Finance and Accounting and International Business. Co-creator of an IT startup Software Operations, which provides services for international clients all over Poland and China. The company gained title of Entrepreneurship Leader in 2010. He has gained experience in finance, among others, in the consulting company EY. He is the founder of the first factoring platform in Poland – Faktorama, for which he has been awarded with the “People of Factoring” award.
(3) Michał Pawlik - CEO, SMEO. Co-founder of Idea Money - the largest factor on the SME market and the idea originator of eFaktoring.pl, the first online factoring in Poland; experienced business leader and visionary.
- 6:35 pm - Panel Discussion
- 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Closing remarks and networking
As every entrepreneur in our lovely country would attest, unfavourable payment terms is one of dark sides of business, alongside payment backlogs and few other things. Banks have been helping Polish companies deal with the problem by offering financing backed by issued invoices. The type of financing, called factoring is already used by some 10% of companies and growing fast in popularity, being probably one of the brightest segments of finance. In Q1 this year, member companies of Polish Factor Association financed invoices to the extent of PLN 62.6 bn, an annual increase of eye-popping 18.4 percent. Factoring is certainly going places and you will have a chance to meet rising stars of domestic digital factoring.