How Not To Go Bankrupt Due To Technology Debt! - StartKRKUp
- What is “technological debt” in general and how can it harm you.
- Dealing with unexpected implementation setbacks?
- What about the “fail fast, fail cheap,” mantra?
- Difference between inhouse and remote distributed team, as well as software houses.
- Case Study: I want to make a lot of changes and I want to do it quickly because it receives a lot of feature requests from early adopters. How to meet their demands without torpedoing my own project?
- Discussion panel.
Every technology startup, whether mobile or web browser enabled, is primarily a source code written in one language or another.
THE TECHNOLOGICAL STARTUP HAS ITS ROOTS IN CODE!
Whether you’re running an in-house team, working distributedly, or outsourcing, quality is the key.
THE QUALITY OF CODE AFFECTS:
- user experience,
- speed of new functionality implementation,
- ability to attract investors and talent,
- high-load capabilities,
- and more!
WHO’S THIS MEETING FOR?
This 3-hour meeting is prepared especially for startups who already have: a dev team, CTO or Product Owner.
The event is limited to 25 selected companies (you can apply here: http://bit.ly/StartKRKUp). We care about a unified group with similar experience in managing their own development teams (internal or external).