QA Talk by EPAM, Katowice
18:00-18:00 – Registration and Introduction
18:10-18:45 – “How developers are making decisions and being in stress” - Artem Arzamasov
18:45-18:55 – Coffee & Snacks Break
18:55 – 19:30 – “Malware analysis – find what’s wrong” - Filipi Pires
19:30 – 19:40 – Coffee & Snacks Break
19:40 – 20:15 – “QA in Agile” - Chetali Narula
20:15 – 20:30 – QA sessions & networking
The next EPAM Tech Talk is almost here! If you are interested in QA topics, and have a free evening on November 19th, join our event in Katowice.
Remember not to wait to the last moment, the seats are limited!
Register here: https://events.epam.com/events/qa-talk-by-epam-katowice
WHEN: November 19, 18:00
WHERE: Drzwi zwane koniem, Warszawska 37 Street, Katowice
“How developers are making decisions being in stress” - Artem Arzamasov
- Some factors about people why people work in stress on the project,
- How we can reduce it a little bit,
- How can motive people to use some best practices on projects.
“Malware analysis – find what’s wrong” - Filipi Pires
- Demonstrate how attackers have used valid files, such as those of the PDF type to infect companies.
- Performing practical demonstration with introduction Malware's, Structure of PDF (header/ body/cross-reference table/trailer), first commands,
- Tools with step by step of this analysis (practice analysis).
“QA in Agile” - Chetali Narula
- What is QA?
- When QA comes into existence in agile?
- Scrum Agile methodology,