meet.js Summit 2018
- 08:30 Registration opens - Do not forget to bring your ticket! Only registered attendees are allowed to enter the venue.
- 09:00 Welcome to meet.js Summit 2018!
- 09:45 Give me a reason to learn some Reason Bartosz Król
- 10:15 X-Team presentation
- 10:30 Structuring React components Bartłomiej Witczak
- 11:00 Coffee Break
- 11:15 Pros and cons of integrating machine learning models on the frontend side. Szymon Frąszczak
- 11:45 Browser-based Machine Learning with TensorFlow.js Patryk Omiotek
- 12:15 Testing more with less Piotr Balbier
- 12:45 Lunch Break
- 14:15 Accessibility of Modern Web Applications: Case Study Joanna Kupis
- 14:45 How the Browser Sees Your Face Mirosław Ciastek
- 15:15 Scale it the easy way - introduction to micro frontends Jakub Holak
- 15:45 Coffee Break
- 16:00 Write once, run anywhere - how does React XP manage to unify mobile and web development? Anna Konopka
- 16:30 Styling React app with css-in-js library (emotion) Przemek Suchodolski
- 17:00 To infinity and beyond - scaling frontend development Mateusz Szerszyński
- 17:30 Good bye and see you in 2019!
- 18:00 After Party! FoodHall Poznań
meet.js Summit is a one-day conference, where over 450 front-end and back-end developers meet every year, and hundreds, from over 9000 fans of #HTML5, #CSS3, #React, #Vue, #Angular, #Redux, #rxjs, #ES2017, #NodeJS or #Webpack, queue for another batch of tickets! meet.js Summit is a must go!
Official Twitter & Facebook hashtag: #meetjs18