Quality Questions #2 workshop
- What API is?
- Why some APIs are untestable?
- Let's do the magic - workshop
- Pros and Cons
Topic: Testing the untestable API
This is not a basic workshop so some knowledge is required to participate in it. On Wednesday, 31st of October we'll send you back a brief test, and if you succeed, you'll get on the final list! But as you can expect - first come, first served!
- Any IDE/editor for JS code
- Node.js installed
- Any node package manager: yarn or npm
Other things you need to know about the workshop:
- This workshop is free and there are 20 spots to take. - - The only way to register is via evenea.pl. We'll send you back a brief test, and if you succeed, most likely you'll get on the final list! But as you can expect - first come, first served!
- This is not a basic workshop, as mentioned above some knowledge is required so on Wednesday, 31st of October we'll send you back a brief test to check your knowledge and based on the results we will invite 20 participants - we want to make sure all attendants are on the same level.
- The workshop will be IN POLISH, but English is obviously 'nice to have' as well.
If you have any more questions, contact email@example.com.