TWF Conference 2017
Yet again, The Way Forward Community is happy to invite all sorts of creative thinkers, tech leaders, developers, designers, engineers, geeks, nerds and tech nuts under one roof!
2017 event is the 4th edition of the conference that has already marked its presence on the local landscape. We proud ourselves to be amongst the key players in tech-focused communities. Our multidisciplinary events, centered around latest tech trends attract some of the best talents in the industry, speakers and lecturers from around the globe.
Our main goal on conference is to inspire people and motivate attendees to take an action in their current projects, jobs, startups, and initiatives.
TWF Agenda is divided to Interactive and Source.
Interactive is more about user and machine interaction, visual experience etc. Source one is more about coding and programming. Get inspired during keynotes, lectures, panel discussions, workshops and explore technology stands.
Meet TWF Speakers at the event:
- Marcus Eckert, a motion designer, who runs his own creative studio specializing in graphics-, animation- and video programming. His clients include Reuters, Uber and Dropbox among others.
- Justin Gitlin (Cacheflowe), a creative coder, musician and multimedia artist based in Denver. He has built video games, interactive installations, web sites and mobile apps for clients like Nike, Google and Vans. His work has been covered by major media outlets like NPR, Buzzfeed, and Communication Arts Magazine, and has received awards from the FWA, Awwwards and The One Club, among others.
- Raven Kwok, a visual artist, animator and programmer based in Shanghai. His works have been screened and exhibited at festivals including Ars Electronica, Vienna Independent Shorts, Resonate, Punto y Raya, Electronic Language International Festival, MIAF, SICAF, ITFS, etc.
- Jen Kramer, an instructor & curriculum developer based in Boston. Jen is also a lecturer at Harvard University Extension School in the Master's of Liberal Arts in Digital Media Design and a video author, creating 27 training courses for Lynda.com, O’Reilly Media, and Aquent Gymnasium.
Check out more TWF Speakers and details on our website.
As every year, we’ll be hosting professional workshops during TWF Conference. Early Bird tickets for workshop are on sale:
- Algorithmic Alchemy (paint with code), Raven Kwok
- Elementary Elm (programming language), Daniel Materowski
- Microservice Development (with examples in NServiceBus), Szymon Pobiega and Tomasz Masternak
- Planning successful application, Jennifer Kremer
If you’d like to hear their stories, get some insights, gain new knowledge, stay ahead of the techie crowd, or simply test the latest gear, network and mingle, join us for the conference and workshops.
One ticket allows participant to enter the conference each day (Interactive and Source). Access to massive technology news, stands and gadgets. Meals and drinks provided.
See you there!
Official video from our TWF Conference 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuSTZU4-Si8
Official video from our TWF Hackathon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6kH_rtjdC4
Official TWF Conference 2017 website: http://conference2017.twf.community
The Way Forward Community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twf.community/
Pracodawcy IT: Kraków