WarsawJS MasterClass #9 - Performance
A workshop for people who want to improve their skills in performance optimization. The goal of MasterClass training is to make another step to be a true master - MasterClass. The trainer is a person with many years of experience in programming and teaching. There is no selection - the principle "first come first served" applies. Learning in a small circle.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN:
• The internals of the JS engine
• What is the Critical Rendering Path in the browser?
• What are the main performance bottlenecks in a web app (and how to solve/avoid them)?
• How to monitor web applications both front and backend
• How to solve performance issues in your app
• How to avoid performance issues in your app
• Optimization Design Patterns
• See examples from performance improvements in production
• Understand how your code interacts with memory, CPU, GPU and more
• Performance facts that will make you the star of the next party you're going to
Note - this is an advanced JS session. Prior experience with JS is highly recommended
Note - this is a hands-on session.
Yonatan Kra — Software architect at WalkMe, egghead instructor and former CTO at webiks is going to reveal the secrets of runtime performance in the browser.
Pracodawcy IT: Warszawa
Katowice, Szczecin, Trójmiasto, Warszawa, Łódź