Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Architect is a key member of the eCommerce team responsible to drive specific workstreams across the organization and support the “way we enable our customers and partners to search, decide and configure our products” and “way we enable our customers and partners to buy from ABB” The Architect will build a deep understanding on the eCommerce potential and requirements and work with the business to develop sound and solid requirements for the platform developers. The scope includes recommendations and support to improve systems and processes to support the new eCommerce requirements like product information management, digital marketing, digital analytics, strategy and support of country roll-outs and expansion of the platform.
- Provide technical direction for Adobe Commerce by developing roadmaps and executing on exciting new emerging technologies
- Work in an agile Agile methodology together with technologies like Adobe, SAP, Salesforce, product configurators, punchout and marketplace technologies
- Define the principles, standards, and reference architecture for the domains to achieve organizational agility and resilience
- Finding solutions within the Business process framework
- Co-develop mid/long term IT systems plans and incorporates new IT components into the architecture
- Active participant in the eCommerce core delivery team with opportunity to learn from ABB about innovative B2B topics and assist in deploying solutions within a global enterprise environment
- Communicate with business leadership regarding accomplishments, risks and future milestones
- Lead innovation workshops with middle management and local units to support creation and implementation of eCommerce blueprint
- Support deployment of ABB Shop in countries and functions acting as a trusted partner to business and regional management on eCommerce matters
- Attend stand-up meetings and report technical blockers to the ABB Shop lead.
- Attend sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
- Demonstrate respect for and responsiveness to our clients and colleagues.
- Independently manage assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major
- Passionate coder with at least 5 years of PHP software application development experience
- Experience with Adobe Commerce (Magento) 2
- PWA exposure preferred
- Experience with Payment gateways like CyberSource, Autherize.net, PayPal, Braintree, Heartland, Paymetric
- Experience with integration of 3rd party solutions such as Shipping, Tax and Address
- Full life-cycle development experience – with Agile/Scrum project approach
- Knowledge of version control systems, web development experience
- Experience in team lead role leading development teams deployed throughout the world
- Experience with estimating and project planning
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exhibits personal responsibility and accountability to complete tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively with other development team members that are on and offshore as well as customers
- Work on existing applications as well as designing and developing new products and solutions
- Experience working in a multi-client setting highly preferred
More about us:
ABB Motion keeps the world turning - while saving energy every day. We innovate and push the boundaries of technology to enable the low-carbon future for customers, industries and societies. With our digitally enabled drives, motors and services our customers and partners achieve better performance, safety and reliability. We offer a combination of domain expertise and technology to deliver the optimum drive and motor solution for a wide range of applications in all industrial segments. Through our global presence we are always close to serve our customers. Building on over 130 years of cumulative experience in electric powertrains, we learn and improve every day.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: