Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Join our Global Technology & Innovation Team as an IS (Information Systems) Mobile Application Developer. In Our IS Team we act as technology experts and a partner for ABB Businesses and Functions. Our main goal is to deliver business value through innovation. We enable ABB to benefit from disruptive technologies. We are strongly focused on bringing innovation into our Core Functions and ABB products by extending them with cutting-edge technologies including Mobile, IIoT, Augmented Reality, chatbots and others.
This position reports to
Architecture ＆ Development Manager
- Providing expertise in mobile application lifecycle.
- Developing innovative mobile applications and solutions for ABB Divisions (Electrification, Motion, Process Automation, Robotics & Discrete Automation) and also Core Functions.
- Creating MAP – our Minimum Awesome Product.
- Preforming maintenance activities on mobile solutions if needed.
- Working on multiple short-term projects at the same time.
- Assisting our divisions and functions to implement the mobile-first approach for ABB users and customers.
- Around 5 years of professional experience in IT environment
- Degree in IT or relevant work experience
- Background in mobile technologies and frameworks, especially Xamarin or Native (iOS or Android)
- Experience in front-end technologies and frameworks, e.g. React, Angular
- Work experience with mobile application development (e.g. Swift, Kotlin or C#)
- Fluent English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.