Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for exciting, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
We are now looking for a professional, to fulfil the position of IS Support Specialist for the Motion Business IS Domains. The Main focus will be dedicated to our Procurement and Logistics application landscape. The position requires strong communication skills and attention to detail to ensure application issues and change requests are resolved on time to avoid a loss of business continuity
– Serve as a technical expert for services delivered by the Travel and Expense Service Line.
– Act as 2nd level support and implement and test configuration changes for services delivered by the Travel and Expense Service Line.
– Generating application reports as requested
– Collaborate with external and internal support teams/vendors to ensure issues and changes are resolved on time and with appropriate quality.
– Proactively monitor process effectiveness and work with the Application Manager and Business Process Owners to drive continuous improvement
– Work in an international team and communicate in English on daily basis.
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in Information Systems working as Support Specialist
– Sound knowledge of Incident and Change Management and the Travel and Expense processes and tools beneficial
– Experience working with SaaS solutions beneficial
– Good communication and eye for detail
– A bachelor or masters degree in Information Systems or similar
– Strong English proficiency
More about us
ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our pioneering drives, motors, generators, traction converters and mechanical power transmission products are driving the low-carbon future for industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation. Through our global presence we are always close to our customers. We help them optimize energy efficiency, improve safety and reliability and achieve precise control of their applications.
Global Talent Acquisition Team,
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.