Ponad miesiąc temu
b2b, Umowa o pracę
Wymagane technologie /narzędzia
Wykształcenie: wyższe techniczne
Język obcy: angielski
Wykorzystanie w pracy:
Zastosowanie: czytanie dokumentacji, kontakt z klientem, zespół międzynarodowy,
Benefity dla pracowników
- Opieka medyczna
- Wydarzenia branżowe: meetupy
- Piłkarzyki, Xbox, tenis stołowy, miejsce do relaksu
- Parking samochodowy i rowerowy
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Marine & Ports is transforming the industry through electrical, digital and connected solutions. Our innovative technologies are redefining the future, bringing new levels of reliability, efficiency and sustainability to shipping while making our ports and terminals safer, greener and more productive.
You will be part of Marine IT Operational Team working on Remote Diagnostic System (RDS). RDS is already installed worldwide, on board over 200 vessels. Dedicated solutions enable monitoring of physical assets in the power and propulsion chain, enabling remote troubleshooting and diagnostics which leads to reduced or prevented downtime.
You will contribute significantly to successful results in RDS projects in Marine Digital Services team in Kraków. Reporting to the Local Marine Digital Service Manager, you will utilize your knowledge and skills in IT support for onboard systems and various innovative Digital Services.
- Dofinansowanie do Krakowskiej Karty Miejskiej
- Global IT support for RDS installed base
- Diagnostic solutions maintenance and periodical system check ups
- Development of operational tools and applications
- Automatization and scripting
- Online software commissioning
- Build and maintain good customer relations
- Cooperate with operational, analytics and development teams
- A degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP), Windows operating system, servers, and databases
- Basic scripting skills (PowerShell, C#)
- Cloud concepts understanding (Azure)
- Ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills
- Very good communication skills: verbal and written English
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Podobne oferty w Twojej okolicy