Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the team that provides world-class charging systems for every vehicle and every purpose. ABB E-Mobility’s cloud software offering is closely integrated with its AC and DC Chargers. This allows us to offer more advanced remote configuration, management and diagnostic capabilities than third party charge point management systems.
For newly created team we are looking for talented Product Owner.
More about E-Mobility:
This position reports to
R&D Department Lead
- As a Product Owner, you are the link between the Product Manager and the Development Team
- You contribute to the product vision, analyze the product requirements, and help the team understand the requirements by writing clear epics and user stories
- You own and manage the team backlog, prioritize and schedule stories into sprints, and define the acceptance criteria. On a day-to-day basis, you work closely with the Product Manager and the Lead Engineer to drive each release to successful completion
- We expect our Product Owners to have a background in or at least a strong affinity with software development. Even more important is that you have a deep understanding of the problem domain, an analytical mind, a vision on the solutions that are required, and are in touch with the needs of our users
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- You have professional experience with Agile principles, Scrum and Azure DevOps
- You are passionate about E-Mobility, renewable energy and innovation towards a sustainable future – gateway, energy management
- You have an analytical and creative mind. You are a problem solver at heart, and can articulate the solution to a complex problem in a structured manner
- You have strong affinity with software (or even some hands-on experience), but your expertise lies mostly in deep knowledge of the problem domain: IoT, remote asset management and/or energy management, EV charging, edge and cloud computing
- Good communication skills (written & verbal) in English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Publication ID: PL89207809_E1