It is our mission in Information Technology (IS) to harness the power of information technology to deliver valuable, reliable and competitive IS services for ABB. If you have a strong technical and analytical mind and the drive to help us stay ahead of the competition, you are the one we are looking for.
The mission of the Senior IS Process Architect is to ensure process efficiency and to implement the ABB IS Process framework within IS aligned with Corporate regulations. IS processes have to be optimized continuously to drive increased service efficiency and effectiveness. Senior Is Process Architect acts as general process advisor and assessor to all process stakeholders to ensure integrity, compliancy and efficiency of the IS Process Framework and its processes. Additionally, provides consultancy on mapping business processes using BPMN tools and notation.
- Provides consulting and procedural support for the design and implementation of service management processes across the IS organization to IS Process Owners and Managers
- Is responsible for conducting IS process and IS service maturity assessments and provides optimization and improvement recommendations
- Analyzing IS processes from efficiency and effectiveness perspective
- Supports and/ or manages IS Process onboarding projects
- Provides consulting on business process modelling and creates visual representation of business and IS processes using BPM tools
- Facilitates communities of practice for Process Managers and Process Owners
- More than 10 years working experience in IT area
- Above 7 years of process management experience needed in large enterprise organizations with consulting experience towards senior management or equivalent management tier levels
- Comprehensive understanding of ITIL and SIAM concepts
- Practical knowledge of Business Process Modelling tools and process mapping
- ITIL certification required
- COBIT, ISO20000, BPMN, Lean & Six Sigma certification preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and IS technologies
- Well Structured, holistic/entrepreneurial thinking
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills
- Ability to transfer business requirements into processes requirements
More about us:
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: