Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
DN recently launched a disruptive new cloud-based software platform for the Fuel & Convenience platform. We plan now to leverage that platform also to create our next generation general retail software platform. This will be a disruptive new software product for the retail space (grocery, specialty retailer, and department stores) based on a cloud-native micro services architecture. We will be creating an API oriented platform that will form the foundation of a new retail ecosystem for our customers with a new approach to the Point of Sale, store solutions, and core backend integration running from the cloud.
QA Automation Engineer is responsible for improving testing framework, design/implement tests, and ensure good communication with development. The QA Automation Engineer will work with an established automation team, writing and designing automation scripts and maintaining automated test scripts to ensure quality control standards achieved.
You are responsible for:
- Design and implementation of automated testing features
- Supporting the automation of end to end testing and/or systems integration/automation test scripts
- Supporting the maintenance of the regression testing suite
- Performing load and stress tests
- Utilizing multiple different QA tools on a daily basis, such as Selenium, jMeter, Postman
- Performing automated data comparison across different systems
- Debuging failed automated tests.
- Development of core frameworks and libraries
- Management of test environment
- MSc (or pre-MSc) in Computer Science/Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in test automation with any type of functional testing software solutions (preferably, Selenium)
- Experienced in in Web application testing: ReactJS / Angular frontend, .NET Core backend
- Understanding of testing approaches and methodologies
- DBMS: MS SQL Server
- C# and SQL programming skills
- Experience with supporting system testing/integration/deployment activities
- Knowledge of JIRA / XRay for test case & execution management
- English intermediate or higher
- Experience with cloud technologies (MS Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Understanding of containerization (Docker)
- Experience in load and stress testing
- .NET Core
- MS SQL (Azure SQL)
- Angular, ReactJS
- Selenium, jMeter
- MS Azure
- Flexi-Time & remote working
- Casual dress code and plenty of free parking spaces (when working from office)
- Opportunities for international travel
- Tickets to conferences (.NET Developer Days, etc.
- Free tea, coffee & fruits
- Multicultural work environment
- Language courses (English, French, Polish for foreigners)
- International assignments and projects
- Private medical care with family option
- Life and accident insurance
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**