As a valued member of the development team you will be involved in carrying out analysis, design and creation of tests and resolving system problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a proactive member of a Scrum/Kanban development team (work closely with PO, BA, Designers, Developers and other QA’s);
- Perform manual testing and run auto tests;
- Plan & execute work that includes interdependent tasks for the projects (testing of requirements, specifications and designs, test case/plan creation, bug reporting);
- Assess product usability and reliability and provide feedback and recommendations for improvements;
- Be ready to learn, develop skills and knowledge, as well as share it.
- 2+ years of professional experience in software and functional testing;
- Understanding of software development processes, stages, concepts and methodologies of Quality Assurance;
- Experience with web and mobile testing;
- Good level of English (written and spoken);
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, attention to details;
- Willingness to ask for help from colleagues and to help others.
- Experience with Kibana, Postman, Kafka;
- Challenging work on award-winning products;
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Unbeatable recognition from the business management which translates to very competitive salaries and overall attitude;
- Bright and supportive colleagues, professionalism and opportunity for personal development.