Hello HR Experts!
Join us remotely or in our Warsaw or Lublin office. We are currently seeking to recruit an HR & IT recruitment Manager to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks and coordinate our recruitment processes. If you love working with inspiring people and getting experience in an environment focused on learning and growth, this position is for you!
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists – designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
JOINING FRONTKOM MEANS
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious digital products for the global market and startups – we work to drive digital innovation especially for education, healthcare and climate impact focused organizations.
- ability to develop and implement your solutions and ideas – we work in small agile teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- your personal development planned and implemented together with your Unit Leader, guided by chosen Competence Team Leaders
- educational budgets, and the possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program
- weekly English and Norwegian lessons
- fruits, beverages and social events
- Medicover sports card co-financing and an option to join Compensa group medical insurance
- managing the recruitment and selection process
- posting job ads on careers pages and processing incoming resumes
- supporting administrative processes for new hire onboarding
- coordinating HR projects, meetings and trainings
- documenting activities related to HR, filling out forms and reports
- preparing contracts and documents for present and future employees
- coordinating the flow of contracts and documents in the company
- planning, organizing, and controlling activities and actions in the field of HR
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- at least 1 year of experience in HR field on similar job position
- practical knowledge of Boolean Search, X-Ray and other direct search methods
- excellent communication skills, teamwork oriented
- proactive – driving and make things happen
- ability to set priorities and solve problems
- excellent planning organizational skills with high level of attention to details
- knowledge of MS Office/ Google Docs and Google Sheets
- great command of written and spoken English (B2 at minimum)
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume. If you are selected to continue the interview process, we will contact you via phone or email.