Software Developer in Test
Job ID: Dev/TEST/WRO/0517/CJ
You will be a good match if you have:
- 6+ years of professional experience in software development and/or test development.
- Excellent coding skills in one or more Object Oriented programming languages – strong preference: Java
- Strong knowledge of manual and automated test procedures
- Hands-on experience working with TestNG and/or Junit – or equivalent frameworks
- Understanding and working experience with TDD, BDD, and ATDD principles
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Unit, Functional, Acceptance, Integration, Regression, Data-driven, Performance, White Box, and Black Box Testing
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Cooperation with BA, PM and Dev team
- Building and maintaining Test Automation frameworks
- Use bug tracking tools (ALM, Jira)
- Designing and developing test frameworks in Java
- Improving Test Coverage, reviewing and filling gaps in existing automation
- Building Test Automation infrastructure to enable continuous deployment
- Collaborate closely with Development to execute testing earlier in the Software Development lifecycle (Dev/SIT/UAT)
- Leveraging existing Development Unit Testing tools and expand coverage through deployment into SIT/UAT
- Early test design and planning in parallel with development
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
I hereby give my consent to have my personal data included in the submitted documents processed by SMT Software Services S.A., BLStream S.A., intive GmbH and by their customers, as deemed necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process, including processing such data in the future for the same purposes. I hereby confirm that my consent is given voluntarily and that I am aware of the rights granted to me under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Dz.U. 2016 r. item 922, as amended).
intive is: SMTSoftware Services + BLStream + intive GmbH