(24/7 shift work)
As IT Service Desk Technician, you will work as a part of the IT Team.
You will receive, troubleshoot, process and resolve Support Requests and Incidents using support tools, and will have direct access to 2nd level support for issues that require escalation. The majority of support will be provided via the telephone with the use of remote administration tools. The IT Service Desk Technician will learn and apply Service Desk procedures, manage incidents through resolution and perform technical and non-technical tasks.You will be responsible for keeping up to date with new technologies in order to provide effective support for the environment.
- Fluent English (B2-C1, written and spoken)
- Previous experience working in Service Desk / Helpdesk role is a must
- Ability to rapidly develop working knowledge of complex, tiered, customer-facing software applications
- Good understanding of how to support a 24×7 production environment including customer support and technology management
- Strong ability to follow processes and/or apply common sense workarounds to ensure team success
- Strong ability to work effectively and prioritize in urgent work situations
- International working environment which combines innovative services with cutting-edge technology
- Friendly, fast paced atmosphere with opportunities to expand your skills
- Attractive package of benefits including medical care
- Opportunity to be heard and influence change within IT processes and technology
Don’t hesitate! Send us your resume and cover letter in English to:
Kinga Kisielińska [email protected]
Please include the following statement in your application: I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997 Dz.Ust. nr 133 poz. 833).
Prosimy o dopisanie w aplikacji następującej klauzuli: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. Ust. Nr 133 poz. 883.