Be part of building a Swedish neobank aiming to improve everyone’s financial life, by offering relevant and personalized banking services built on intelligence.
We use the latest technology to develop safe, smart, and user-friendly products for our customers. They are the sole reason why we do what we do. We are a product company where technology is the driver to create smarter banking products. On a daily basis, we solve advanced challenges using cloud-based solutions, which we know have a real impact on the products and end-users. Over 50% of our people are working within tech.
The scope of your role:
• Improve processes across the team and company
• Find issues and bugs even before they appear
• Work in close cooperation with developers
• Work with a cloud environment
• Review requirements with the product department
• Test software in both manual and automated ways
• Be a quality advocate and always ask “why?”
Who are you?
You are a curious and pro-active person with a genuine interest in the quality of software.
• Good understanding of software development process
• Knowledge of test automation on different levels
• Experience in testing complex systems
• Knowledge in programming/SQL
• Curiosity & pro-activeness
• Good English speakers (min. B2)
Good to have:
• Knowledge of C# and .NET
• Knowledge of working with web services/web API
• Knowledge of CI/CD
• Experience with non-functional tests
• Knowledge of Amazon AWS cloud
• JIRA, GIT
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Support your professional growth with the opportunity to attend training workshops and industry conferences
- Real influence on company products and culture
- Flexible working hours and partial remote work
- Benefits packet (medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport – and partially founded card for the family, English lessons, library)
- Referral Program
- Internal conferences, trainings and parties: Northcon, Northdevtalks, Northchill