The SHS engineering organization is expanding as we look to transform our technology and move seamlessly to the Cloud, and we are seeking a Manager Software Quality Engineer. This person will bring leadership and focus to manage both internal teams and professional service engagements. The successful candidate is an experienced software testing and automation leader who understands all parts of the software deployment lifecycle, including design, development, documentation, testing and operations. The candidate should be able to plan and coordinate complex discussions across teams, working with technical and non-technical users, including software developers, product managers, marketing, and support teams. We need someone who is comfortable building teams, developing staff, and leading by example. The candidate must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have
• At least 10 plus years of experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market • 10 years of software testing and automation experience with 2 - 4 years leading people. • Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science OR related technical discipline. Equivalent experience also considered. • A record of successful delivery of software solutions as an individual contributor, team leader, and/or development manager • Strong understanding of the software testing techniques and principles. • Hands on experience with test automation frameworks and tools. • Strong leadership, project management skills, time management skills, and problem-solving skills. • Ability to lead through ambiguous situations and seek clarity. • Take End to end accountability of product development touching Requirements, Design, Development, Deployment and Support. • Lead and mentor teams of dedicated engineers to effectively test and deliver high quality products in an iterative Agile or Kanban environment. • Communicate well - Provide clear, concise and accurate reports for senior leadership Specialized Knowledge and Skills: • Hands on experience with Test Management and Defect Management tools. • Cloud Technologies • Web services, REST, SOAP and JSON • Strong Database and SQL skills • C#, .NET (good knowledge of SpecFlow tool), Python programming experience • Hands on experience with test automation tools like Cucumber, SOAPUI, Jenkins, Maven etc.
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.