Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
This position will support DN’s Retail Services providing enterprise integration services to our project teams through agreed upon phases of the enterprise IT project. As API Developer, you will have the opportunity to support DN’s digital transformation journeys by implementing API technology for Enterprise Integration & API Management needs.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build DN Enterprise Integration capabilities to serve our customers.
You are responsible for:
- Designing and maintaining integrations for multiple on-premises and/or cloud systems and capable of understanding business requirements and developing and deploying the integrations.
- Understanding the architecture, capabilities and constraints of MuleSoft
- Designing APIs using RAML/OpenAPI and configuring policies in API Manager
- Leveraging DevOps tools for MuleSoft development life cycle (Jenkins, MUnit, ANT, Maven, Artifactory, GitHub/BitBucket, etc.)
- Integrating Enterprise applications such as Salesforce, SAP, Blue Yonder (JDA), Workday, Oracle ERP with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs
- Troubleshooting API and platform related issues.
- Ability to communicate technical components with clarity
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience implementing solutions for integration of on-premises and/or cloud systems using MuleSoft Anypoint platform including Anypoint Studio, Mule Runtime, Cloudhub, Connectors, Design Center and API management OR using any other API management platform
- Experience and/or knowledge of Anypoint Platform administration OR any other enterprise integration platform
- At least 3 years of experience with RAML, OpenAPI, .net Core, RabbitMQ, XML, Web API – SOAP/WSDL, REST/JSON
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate technical components with clarity and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with evolving project requirements and priorities.
- Experience in working in cross-functional, cross-geography product/content development setup.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS, Mathematics, or related field (MBA or MS degree preferred)
- One or more MuleSoft developer certification(s) are a plus
- .NET Core
- MS SQL (Azure SQL)
- Angular, ReactJS
- MS Azure
- HashiCorp Consul + Vault
- Flexi-Time & remote working
- Casual dress code and plenty of free parking spaces (when working from office)
- Opportunities for international travel
- Tickets to conferences (.NET Developer Days, etc.
- Free tea, coffee & fruits
- Multicultural work environment
- Language courses (English, French, Polish for foreigners)
- Acquiring knowledge and expertise during MuleSoft trainings
- International assignments and projects
- Private medical care with family option
- Life and accident insurance
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.