Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
We are looking for developers to embark upon projects where we develop products for the world’s largest retailers. Global Center in Katowice is one of Diebold Nixdorf’s six strategic centres worldwide, where retail software is born. Join our Product Development team! This is a perfect place for anyone who’s keen about new technologies and development. You will be responsible for adding new features to our flagship POS solution used by key retail brands worldwide.
Location: This role can be done fully remotely from anywhere in Poland.
Please be advised that Polish language is not needed.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing and delivery of scalable, high-end solutions for blue-chip organizations
- Designing and building of scalable technology stack
- Supporting investigation and solving defects
- Estimating new feature requests and researching new technologies to develop high-end applications
- Reporting progress to line management
- .NET Core or .NET Framework
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Design patterns
- Web Services: REST
- Communicative English
- Familiar with Atlassian Suite (Confluence, JIRA, BitBucket)
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar position
Nice to have:
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Cloud (Azure) experience
- Experience with retail systems and retail domain knowledge
- Experience with systems integration
- Experiences with device integration, like pin pads or fiscal printers
- SQL Server development experience
- Familiar with Cake scripts
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.