GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Autosar (Classic) Engineer to join our engineering team.
In GlobalLogic we are looking for technology game changers to lead one of our OEM customers’ into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry. Are you ready to learn more about this opportunity?
If yes – there’s something about this chance. You need to know that we are looking for passionate AUTOSAR wizards who are specialized in embedded software development. Do you have an experience with embedded SW development? Do you want to shape the future by creating cutting-edge solutions? Maybe your dream is to make a real difference in the quality of people around the globe?
There is no way that you are going to miss this occasion! You have no choice but to fasten the seat belt, put the pedal to the metal and send us your application!
- Around 3-8 years of embedded software development
- Hands-on experience with C, C++ or Python programming
- Hands-on experience with Classic AUTOSAR configuration (OS / COM – Ethernet, CAN, LIN/ MEM / DIAG / CRYPTO)
- Experience in configuration/integration of AUTOSAR BSW stack (basic software), generating AUTOSAR RTE (Run-Time Environment) and integrating with the application layer
- Experience with compilers (TASKING, HighTec), emulators and debuggers and vector development, testing and calibration tools (CANoe/CANalyzer/CANape)
- Experience with integrating OS/RTOS such as QNX, Linux or equivalent
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping and experience in BSP, Device Drivers and board bring-up
- English written and spoken level B2 preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting, root cause analysis and issue resolution skills – nice to have
- Familiarity using trace capture tools and debuggers (Lauterbach) – nice to have
- Experience with working on various CPU architectures, microcontrollers and microprocessors – nice to have
- Experience with authoring ASIL compliant software code and use of functional safety code analysis tool – nice to have
- Developing of base level software layers
- Integrating of SAE Level 2, 3 automated driving features
- Integrating AUTOSAR stack software
- Configuring bootloader and remote workbench
- Developing environment design, setup, verification
- Configuring/deploying RTOS
- Setup and usage of QEMU virtual environment
- Remote workbench setup, configuration
- Identification function and interface (SPI, I2C, UART, Ethernet), driver configuring
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” - all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
Private medical care – your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
Multikafeteria platform – this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
Life and travel insurance – our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!