Secure Elements (SE) are highly secure tamper resistant hardware platforms, capable of securely storing confidential and cryptographic data. They are widely used in the fields of financial, telecommunication, computer security, identification and many others. Thousands of hackers are trying to come up with new vectors of attacking these every day. By participating in this project you have the opportunity to challenge them and verify tamper resistant software (functional and non-functional tests), anticipating new security attacks before they become known in public and test developed countermeasures for such attacks.
If you are proficient in Java, familiar with embedded systems development techniques, have some knowledge / interests in cryptography and are not scared to delve deep into the secrets of cryptography, then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Come and join us – we have built a long-term and stable partnership with one of the market leading semiconductor manufacturers, it is worth to be part of it.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Java programming language
- Knowledge of oop paradigms and desing patterns
- Practical experience with test frameworks like JUnit and test design techniques
- Knowledge of embedded systems hardware architecture (ie. ARM) and peripherals
- At least basic programming skills in C
- Familiarity with software development and automation tools (Jenkins, Ant, version control, issue tracking systems, simulators, C compilers)
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Development and maintenance of test framework in Java and C (only some parts)
- Test automation in Java
- Creation of test scenarios for functional and non-functional whitebox testing of cryptographic libraries
- Preparing project documentation
- Supporting activities related to certification of cryptographic libraries, ie. CommonCriteria, EMVCo, FIPS
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!