MUGCO is a Silicon Valley team development company, and we are currently looking for a highly motivated Java Developer to join a mature project in the US.
Pay scales: $4000-$5000
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Java Developer to join a mature US project in the digital advertising domain. This data project provides the largest data set available in the digital advertising ecosystem. The project utilizes an AI-powered semantic analysis engine to provide a holistic understanding of page content, meaning, and sentiment. By analyzing the relationship between words on a page, the content of a video, or in an app, ensuring appropriate classification.
• Versatile tech person with at least 3 years experience in Java server-side development under Linux O/S, Open source.
• Deep understanding of OOD, Design patterns, Java internals, SpringBoot, Hibernate.
• Ability to understand overall system functionality
• Experience with SQL, RDBMS, Rest
• Experience with Unit Tests, Integration Tests, and End-to-End Tests
• Computer science degree is preferable
Will be an advantage, but not necessary to have experience with the microservice approach, Docker and K8s, AWS cloud computing infrastructure (EC2, AWS Services, etc.), Big-Data Technologies (Hadoop/Spark, etc/NoSql DB), Gradle, Jenkins
• Influence every aspect of the development process and take part in strategic technological and architectural decisions
• Design, develop and deploy high-performance distributed applications
• Developing, testing, and debugging complicated problems
• Interact with PM, QA, and support throughout the product lifecycle
• Support our existing systems while striving to make improvements
• Long-term employment with 20 days paid vacation, sick days, and other social benefits
• Medical insurance, English courses, paid professional development courses, fitness access
• Flexible schedule: the balanced life of our employees is very important for us