MUGCO is a Silicon Valley team development company, and we are currently looking for a highly motivated Senior Java Developer to join a mature project in the US.
Pay scales: $6000-$7000
This is a high-tech project that develops and implements fundamentally new technologies in marketing and digital advertising based on modern information technology. As a developer, you will take part in the design and development of the next generation of digital advertisement ecosystem which analyzes and classifies huge amounts of data every day.
• Versatile tech person with at least 5 years experience in Java server-side development under Linux O/S, Open source
• Deep understanding of OOD, Design patterns, Java internals, multi-threading, parallel processing, SpringBoot, Hibernate.
• Ability to understand overall system functionality
• Experience with SQL, RDBMS, Rest
• Experience with Unit Tests, Integration Tests, and End-to-End Tests
• Computer science degree is preferable
Will be an advantage, but not necessary to have experience with microservice approach, Docker and K8s, AWS cloud computing infrastructure (EC2, AWS Services, etc.), Big-Data Technologies (Hadoop/Spark, etc/NoSql DB), Gradle, Jenkins
• Influence every aspect of the development process and take part in strategic technological and architecture decisions
• Design, develop and deploy high-performance distributed applications
• Developing, testing, and debugging complicated problems
• Interact with PM, QA, and support throughout the product lifecycle
• Support our existing systems while striving to make improvements
• Long-term employment with 20 days paid vacation and other social benefits
• Medical insurance, English courses, paid professional development courses, fitness access
• Flexible schedule: the balanced life of our employees is very important for us
• Possibility to relocate to the US