Become our next partner-in-tech, join Europe’s Newest Neobank, Northmill Bank. What started as an idea to improve financial life is now an industry-leading platform. We are a challenging profitable product-company where technology rules!
The scope of your role
As a .NET Developer, you will take part in the process of overseeing the development of modern financial applications. You will develop advanced monitoring systems used in running operations in the AWS and Azure cloud environments.
You will have an impact on our applications by working closely with businesses and clients who use our banking products.
You will interact with other development teams, product and architecture to do your job.
Who are you?
You are a creative and curious person with a genuine interest in software development. We are always looking for new knowledge and have a curiosity out of this world, we think that you have the same mindset and you are excited to read about the latest tech trends. You might also, like us, love to write nice and high-quality code.
We hope you are not afraid to inform about problems and have your thoughts on various solutions.
You are a team player and used to work in an Agile environment.
Since we are a multicultural team English is the required language.
- 1+ year of commercial experience in creating web/desktop applications.
- Experience developing applications using C#.
- Experience in working with SQL databases.
- Willingness and interest to collaborate and work in a team.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in creating web/desktop applications.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (code reviews, continuous integration, continuous deployment, testing).
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies.
- Familiar with Web services/web API.
- Familiar with Amazon AWS platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Support your professional growth with the opportunity to attend training workshops and industry conferences
- Real influence on company products and culture
- Flexible working hours and partial remote work
- Benefits packet (medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport – and partially founded card for the family, English lessons, library)
- Referral Program
- Internal conferences, trainings and parties: Northcon, Northdevtalks, Northchill