Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our customers operate the largest electrical transmission and distribution networks that serves power to millions of citizens around the world. Our ABB Ability™ Network Manager solution is a mission critical system. Please see the link:
We are looking for a C#/.NET Software Engineer who will join our Scrum Team settled in Krakow, reporting to Arkadiusz Zagrodnik. The Team contributes to Outage Management and is responsible for the future development of DERMS module. Please see the link:
- Cooperate with product owner, engineers and business stakeholders from US and Sweden
- to analyze the requirements and develop enterprise class solution .
- Gain domain and solution knowledge to take responsibility for the full product life cycle development.
- Follow best software development practices to ensure high quality and great user experience.
- Use agile development methodologies that require active participation in all team’s duties.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in C#/.NET.
- Experience and willingness to develop User Interface in WPF.
- Initiative and drive, take active approach to accomplish tasks and meet the goals.
- Knowledge of unit testing technics and frameworks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge and experience related to energy industry will be a plus. Willingness to gain the knowledge in this area is a must.
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next C#/.NET Developer for Network Manager.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.