Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB is the world-leading provider of smart home, smart building and intelligent community solutions with a pragmatic and innovative spirit as well as total contribution to social and environmental responsibility and sustainability. Controlling the heart of the home can be done at the touch of a button remotely or from the comfort of your armchair. Our solutions bringing the future to you, today.
In our Corporate Technology Center in Krakow we are looking for Embedded Software Developer to join the Home Automation Team. In this role you will have an opportunity to take part in the development of an innovative solution for Smart Buildings industry – ABB [email protected]®
Find out more about our product:
More about Smart Buildings:
– Development of C/C++ applications for Linux based building automation systems
– Maintaining our embedded Linux system
– Active participation in development process of new home- and building automation products and devices
– Being a good team player in a global team and being able to work on your own responsibility
– Preparation of technical documentation
– University degree in Computer Science, Automatics and Robotics, Electronics or similar
– Very good knowledge of C/C++
– Expertise in Linux: experience in Linux drivers development, cyber security on Linux, bootloader, kernel, device tree, yocto
– Linux user space application development
– Proficiency in written and spoken English
– Knowledge of QT or C# will be an asset
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.