We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Common Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world's most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Motors and Generators Data Analytics team, we are looking for a Data Analyst with data analytics and machine learning skills who understands physics behind rotating machines. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
You will be part of new Data Analytics team which is dedicated for Motors and Generators business unit. Creativity, innovations, research and development will be part of your daily tasks to provide new means of utilizing existing datasets and propose new methods towards health assessment of rotating equipment. In this role you will:
• Design and implement algorithms dedicated to condition monitoring and/or predictive maintenance
• Interpret and validate results to ensure reliable solution
• Leverage machine learning, signal processing and statistical techniques to provide the most suitable approach
• Propose new means and methods towards health assessment of rotating machines
• Use relevant tools to monitor and analyze algorithms performance and results accuracy
• Work in a global team, share experience and skills with other team members
• Write technical documentation
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• 2+ years of professional experience in engineering, R&D or similar
• Professional experience in applying data analytics and machine learning algorithms
• Professional experience in condition monitoring of rotating equipment (NI Vibration Analyst Certificate is a plus) and the physics of rotating machines
• Programming experience in python, R/MATLAB, SQL
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English
• The will to innovate with new analytics-based products
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our R&D Data Analyst.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com