Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Sabre Hospitality Solutions Powering growth for 42,000+ hotels worldwide via the SynXis Platform
Channel Connect « Sabre Hospitality Solutions (ARI is a part of Channel Connect)
Sabre Hospitality Solutions is a department of Sabre where we produce systems for hospitality. Our clients are large hotel chains like Wyndham or Louvre and many smaller ones. ARI (Available Rate Inventory) team is responsible for creating integration solutions between hotel systems and OTA (Online Travel Agencies) and for system migration to GCP. It is a large-scale backend system.
• Team is responsible for 8 backend services that are connected by queues and process tons of data. We are adding new features (for example sending new kind of message to OTA), fixing existing ones and working on our system migration to GCP. Once a few months every developer have to support production release. We don’t have ‘on calls’.
• Now we have two ARI teams: ARI1 – 1 Tech Lead, 2 contributors, 1 associate, ARI2 – 1 Tech Lead, 1 senior, 1 contributor. We are looking for one associate and one contributor. Ideally we build small scrum teams with 3-5 developers and 1-2 QAs
• All developers are from Poland (Cracow) and we met in the office every Tuesday. Fully remote person is ok but I prefer people that can be sometimes in the office. One QA is in Poland, one in Netherlands and one in USA. Manager and Director are from Poland (Cracow). SO, BA, SM are in USA.
Resharper, Moq, FluentAssertions, SonarQube,
Oracle, Cassandra, Couchbase, ActiveMQ, Pub/Sub
Jenkins, Rally, Git, Splunk
GCP, Terraform, Packer
• .NET C#, SQL
• OOAD, SOA and design patterns
• TDD, UT, mocking tools
• RESTFUL and SOAP Services
Nice to have skills
• Spring, nHibernate
• Cloud (GCP)
• minimum of 2 years in .NET C#
• bachelor’s degree or equivalent
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses.
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process. Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.