Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Sabre’s Intelligence Exchange is a cutting-edge data management platform that revolutionizes the way airlines approach big data. It exchanges, processes, and analyzes large volumes coming from different sources of the airline industry to support decision making, influence business processes and deliver unique customer experience. Currently, we execute on technology transformation aimed on seamless move to GCP giving a unique opportunity to influence the future shape of the platform.
If you like the intellectual challenge, want to feel the team spirit and great atmosphere, this is the right team for you!
• Develops, tests and debugs new and existing, moderately complex, software solutions
• Leads, mentors and coaches other team members to ensure the success of the team
• Actively contributes to all phases of software development life cycle
• Cooperates with Customers, Product Owners and Architects to understand business requirements, and to respond to their suggestions for improvements and enhancements
EXPERENCE: Minimum of 6 years in Java EE application development.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Master’s Degree in Computer science or Engineering preferred
• Proficiency in Java 8/11 programming language and strong problem-solving skills
• Experience in using TDD practices and concepts like DRY and Clean Code
• Experience in the use of testing libraries such as Junit, TestNG, Mockito
• Experience in XML/Web Services technologies (SOAP, REST)
• Experience in working with Relational Databases, preferably Oracle
• Experience with tools like Git, IntelliJ, Maven, Jenkins
• Demonstrated user level knowledge and experience with Linux operating systems
• Familiarity with Cloud Computing concepts, services – preferably GCP and/or AWS
• Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal, team player attitude
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Experience with the GCP, AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
• Familiarity with various architectural styles including Microservices.
• Spring Core as well as Spring Boot frameworks.
Why is it worth working with us?
• Work From Anywhere in Poland: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
• Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
• Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
• Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
• Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
• My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
• Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
• Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
• Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
• Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
• Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
• Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
• Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
• Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
• Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
• English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
• Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
• GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
• Certification and tuition reimbursement
• Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
• Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
• Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
• No dress code
• Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
• Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses.
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process. Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.